|Location||Lake Forest, CA|
|Date Posted||June 16, 2021|
Volt is seeking two Business System Analyst with Advanced SAP experience for Orange County, California.
- Advanced -Expert level SAP
- Ideal location- Irvine, CA - Remote to start and they will eventually work onsite occasionally with the team.
- Experience with planning, analytical tools Ex: Oracle/Demantra, SAP, Kinaxis Rapid Response, BI, Tableau or similar
The Business Operations/SAP Systems Analyst will partner with S&OP/Supply Chain management team and will be responsible to optimize forecasting, inventory management, order fulfillment and supply planning processes by identifying and pursuing improvement opportunities passionately using appropriate systems, analytical models, statistical methods, and accumulation of subject matter expertise.
The candidate will conduct data discovery, programmatic collection and data pipeline development, model development and data organization to provide robust graphical data visualizations and recommendations to improve business processes and performance in the Service Parts Planning realm and in support of the Thales S&OP Roadmap. The candidate will perform Causal Analysis of process defects and develop and implement Corrective action plans to resolve them.
- Serves as project lead and/or “site super user” for systems implementations for Thales Supply Chain team. Leads User Acceptance Testing for new systems and modifications at the site.
- Trains site staff on the use of site systems and tools to ensure compliance with standard operating procedures and improve productivity. Supports training activities during account start-ups and on an ongoing basis as needed.
Previous experience with SAP - Advanced level- little training provided
Business Operations and data analytics experience
IT Background Ideal
Experience with planning, analytical tools Ex: Oracle/Demantra, SAP, Kinaxis Rapid Response, BI, Tableau or similar
Advanced knowledge of SAP MRP and SAP MM, SD modules
Bachelor's Degree Required
SAP Advanced Level
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer