|Date Posted||October 29, 2020|
One of our clients is looking for a Business Systems Analyst. This is a contract to full-time position or they will consider bringing someone on full-time. This opportunity is located in the Marietta, GA area of Atlanta. They also have an opening in Overland Park, KS. If you are interested in my opportunity. Please feel free to send me a copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Thank you.
Duties: 1. Design and develop new systems and enhancements to existing ones to satisfy user requirements.
2. Prepare system flow charts, decision tables, record layouts, screen displays, and formats for reports. Attend meetings with user departments to obtain information on their needs, current operational procedures, data input, and reporting requirements.
3. Design test programs to ensure that systems operate according to specifications. Prepare/update/maintain system documentation.
4. Participate in developing project plans, outlining tasks to be completed, time frames, and dedicated resources needed to build new systems.
5. Evaluate hardware/software requirements, prepare project time/cost estimates and analyze the feasibility of proposed new applications.
6. Participate in the selection of hardware/software, determines the feasibility of their use by the Company, and recommend their purchase/use as appropriate.
1. A minimum of two years experience including analyzing process flows and supporting the design of new computer systems generally required
2. Ability to conceptualize and convert business processes into computer applications
3. SAP system experience required - payroll or HR SAP background - A MUST HAVE
4. Knowledge of the Company’s business
5. In-depth knowledge of computer systems
6. Ability to model business processes
Skills: SAP system experience - Required
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent - Required
Skills and Experience:
Minimum Degree Required: Associate's Degree (Community College, MBO)
Certifications & Licenses: