|Published||August 9, 2018|
Bilingual Spanish Customer Service Agent with SAP
Do you have manufacturing Industry experience and are you fluent in Spanish? Have you worked 3+ years in Client Services and have used the large ERP system such called SAP, before? In this role, you will be providing customer service by assisting with all order needs. That can include questions about order availability, current orders, shipments, and freight rates. If you are looking for fast paced atmosphere, with room for growth, this role might be the role you are looking for. Our client is looking for a candidate with manufacturing industry experience, 3+ years of recent Spanish speaking Client interfacing experience, and SAP experience. To start, you will make $18-21/ hour in this role.
• Use SAP to process orders via phone, email and fax.
• Check material availability, and inform customers on material delays.
• Address customer concerns as they relate to orders, delays, returns and delivery
• Work closely with other departments to resolve customers’ issues in a timely manner.
• Work with International buyers on box and crate specifications for shipping containers.
• Must have strong bilingual Spanish written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Minimum 3 years of recent customer service experience in a manufacturing environment. Logistics experience is also a plus.
• Have experience with a large ERP named SAP, required.
• Resourceful, hard-working, energetic, and entrepreneurial.
• Ability to coordinate and manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
If you are interested in being considered for this career opportunity, please email me your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
<a id='hypApplyJob' class='btn btn-success pull-right apply' href='/jobs/job-apply/