|Published||July 15, 2018|
Molex, LLC is seeking a BI Architect/HANA Developer/SAP BW to with develop, enhance, debug, support, maintain and test SAP BW/BOBJ software solutions that support the Molex business. These solutions may involve diverse platforms, software, technologies and tools providing for a challenging and exciting environment. The position will be involved in all aspects of providing these solutions from design, development to implementation.
- Works closely with business areas to understand and define system requirements and then make recommendations on solutions to fit the business need.
- Evaluates current system capabilities to identify changes that need to be made and determines the impact to the business. Ensures that the proposed solution fulfills the business need.
- Works as a team member within IT to implement defined solutions. May need to identify needed resources (internal and/or external) to complete the solution. Then communicates and coordinates these resources for successful implementation.
- Develops technical specifications from which applications will be written to support the business. Works with team members to communicate and ensure understanding of requirements and tasks.
- Develops programs and solutions using appropriate technologies and provides ongoing support in responsible areas.
- Provides test plans and executes technical and functional tests of solutions to verify desired results. Evaluates results and coordinates modifications necessary to meet the requirements.
- Define, organize, develop and track the progress of solutions by applying project management techniques. Identify issues and risks and manage these to provide the solution to the business in the timeline promised. Communicate to management direction, status and issues through status reports and meetings.
- Develop and maintain all system related documentation.
- Follows established methodologies during system development and ensures that systems adhere to the standards and procedures established by the IT department.