|Published||August 21, 2018|
|Location||Inver Grove Heights, MN|
We have an exciting opportunity in our Information Technology group. We are looking for a Procure to Pay Senior Business Analyst to optimize sales, distribution and trading processes throughout the implementation, support, and enhancement of the ERP solution that supports these areas. You must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, strong analytical and problem solving skills, and be able to function in a team oriented environment with resource and time constraints.
- Understand business needs/requirements and translate that understanding into a form that leads to the creation and/or composition of better process and/or technology solutions in the Direct procurement and Inventory space, always aligned with the Global template.
- Guide business customers through business case development for new applications/functionality, including cost / benefit analysis and risk / impact analysis.
- Support the SAP MM, reviewing ticket backlog, prioritizing issues and working them to resolution.
- Perform analysis to gather requirements for integration with other SAP modules (FICO, SD, BW/BI....).
- Provide test plans, test cases, perform functional testing and ensure proper user acceptance testing.
- Support, test, and enhance moderately complex information systems and develop adequate error management functionality within assigned applications.
- Provide ownership of QA and acceptance testing of projects.
- Provide new user training on supported applications as requested.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, business administration or related discipline (additional years of business analysis experience may offset degree requirement).
- 7 plus years of experience in an IT Business Analyst role designing, implementing, and supporting procurement and inventory solutions (SAP MM).
- In-depth understanding of SAP MM
- Process improvement and design capabilities in the Inventory and Warehouse management.
- Demonstrated experience with planning and managing testing for unit tests and integration tests, and in facilitating cross functional, end-to-end business process testing via super users.
- Project Management and ASAP Project Management certification.
- Experience with 3 full life cycle implementations in the SAP Materials Management space.
- Experience with SD MM
- Experience with global and multi-business companies.
Genesis10 provides access to career opportunities with over 40 clients in the Twin Cities. As the #3 ranked firm for Business and IT consulting in Minnesota, we offer a variety of opportunities whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions. Let's connect today!
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
- Medical and dental insurance available- including HSA
- Bi-weekly payrol
- Established consultant re-marketing program with our 50+ local clients!
- 401k plan
- Downtown Minneapolis/St. Paul parking allowance
- Delivery Director for employee success and support
- Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional income
Genesis10 is a Professional Technology Services Firm providing Staffing, Workforce Optimization and Domestic Outsourcing Solutions. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com “Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”