|Published||September 14, 2023|
Role: Azure Date Architect
Contract: Long Term
Work Mode: Fully Remote
We need someone who has done SAP HANA to Azure Migration - Sr Architect level guy.
As a lead data architect supporting digital transformation in the Enterprise Analytics group you will be responsible for designing and leading the data architecture and integration for multiple projects. You will be writing the specs and designing the solutions and coordinating with the development team to support the business needs and collaborate with data architecture, business, and development teams.
- Use leadership abilities to drive process and data design for Corporate Functions processes from discovery through delivery.
- Work with key HR, Legal, Finance and GIS stakeholders supporting digital transformation program and provide the leadership to define the data strategy and architecture.
- Engage in the business transformation workshops with SME and identify the data and process gaps and propose a scalable data and analytics architecture to address those gaps
- Leverage current SILK architecture as a data hub for digital transformation program and identify additional tools and services to address the process gaps
- Demonstrate the capabilities and conduct POCs of data and advanced analytics solutions to digital transformation teams to show the potential of the Data Fabric/SILK platform
- Define, maintain, and promote the advanced analytics standards and processes as part of GIS Center of Excellence across the company