|Date Posted||January 3, 2022|
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate/Senior Associate IT Audit and ERP Controls to join our Audit practice.
- Plan and execute the activities of IT audit engagements over Modern ERPs (SAP' Oracle' Workday)
- Plan and execute real-time system assessments over the implementation of Modern ERPs (SAP' Oracle' Workday) to assess the security' risks and controls
- Evaluate the design and effectiveness of Modern ERPs (SAP' Oracle' Workday) controls throughout the business cycle and evaluate the design and effectiveness of general IT controls for Modern ERPs (SAP' Oracle' Workday)
- Run BOTS and data analytics tools to automate procedures and analyze results
- Work with clients to identify opportunities for improvement in the areas of security and controls
- Help coach and train team members to grow the Modern ERP (SAP' Oracle' Workday) knowledgebase of the team
Additional Responsibilities for Senior Associate:
- Supervise Associates and Interns on engagements
- Develop and maintain a positive' productive' collaborative professional relationship with the client and engagement teams to provide well-coordinated and consistent high-performance results
- Minimum one year of recent professional experience preferably in any of the following areas: internal or external IT audit' Modern ERP packages (SAP' Oracle' Workday' etc.)' risk assessment' business processes' project management' IT Operations and/or IT strategy) within multiple industries
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
- Excellent written and verbal communication' facilitation and presentation skills with the ability to gain the confidence and respect of senior level executives
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
Additional Qualifications for Senior Associate:
- Minimum two years of recent experience in any of the following areas: internal or external IT audit' Modern ERP packages (SAP' Oracle' Workday)' risk assessment' business process reengineering' project management' IT outsourcing or off-shoring and/or IT strategy) within multiple industries
- Project or team lead experience' specifically within a consulting or audit firm is preferred
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
At KPMG any employee, partner or contractor must be fully vaccinated or have a reasonable accommodation for COVID-19 in order to go to any KPMG office, or to work on or in association with a federal contract (unless prohibited by applicable law).