|Published||August 7, 2023|
|Location||San Jose, CA|
Associate Principal - SAP S4HANA EWM
We are looking for talent that wants to be a part of the transformative journey with us at Bristlecone (https://www.bristlecone.com)
Bristlecone is the leading provider of AI-powered application transformation services for the connected supply chain. We empower our customers with speed, visibility, automation, and resiliency - to thrive on change.
Our transformative solutions in Digital Logistics, Cognitive Manufacturing, Autonomous Planning, Smart Procurement and Digitalization are positioned around key industry pillars and delivered through a comprehensive portfolio of services spanning digital strategy, design and build, and implementation across a range of technology platforms.
Bristlecone is ranked among the top ten leaders in supply chain services by Gartner. We are headquartered in San Jose, California, with locations across North America, Europe and Asia, and over 2,500 consultants. Bristlecone is part of the $19.4 billion Mahindra Group.
ROLE Senior SAP EWM Functional Lead
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIES on PROJECTS Assists clients in the selection, implementation and support of SAP EWM or S4 HANA EWM Architecting, designing and SAP EWM module implementation for the Customer Lead projects and or lead to implement new functionalities Analyze existing functionalities in the clients system and propose improvement thereby translating them into effective solutions Supervise and mentor project subordinates and manage client engagements.
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIES for BRISTLECONE Liaising with PreSales Teams to help grow the Business around Finance in line with Organizational Strategy and Practice Goals Ability to devise and lead GoTo Market strategies for SAP EWM to assist Sales and Alliance teams in expanding Bristlecone footprint globally Build Assets, Pre-Configured Solutions and Accelerators to reduce the overall cost to serve Participate in Assessment, Scoping and Estimation activities for RFQs Participate in suggesting or leading Process Improvement for the Practice Understanding, analysing, explore and test new features introduced in S4HANA EWMTake training initiatives and collaborating with trainees at multiple locations Build strong business relationships with potential clients
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 12 years of experience in SAP Warehouse Management Atleast 6 years of experience in SAP EWM Must have completed at least 4 EWM implementation projects as Lead consultant Functional proficiency in Green field Implementations or Rollouts or Upgradation specific to SAP EWM Experience in Support and CR Development is secondary in priority Sound knowledge in some of SAP ECC modules such as SAP SDMMWM Should have good understanding and integration knowledge with ECC modules like MM, SD, PP and QM. SAP EWM certified professional is preferred.
- Proficient in defining Strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping in SAP EWM, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions using SAP EWM and its integration to other SAP non SAP systems for multiple parallel projects by managing multiple project teams.Develop business by responding to RFPs, preparing effort estimates, understand client issues pain points and provide high level solutions or approach, carryout secondary research, build long term client relationship, prepare client pitches, demos, system walkthroughs.
- Liaise with SAP and client for delivering innovative solutions to address customer pain points. Develop or improve existing delivery framework and models for cost effective and high quality delivery of services.Carry out knowledge management for all engagements and product innovation thought processes.
- Good process knowledge of EWM processes like Inbound, Outbound, Internal warehouse movements, Production staging, physical inventory etc. Should have hands on experience in setting up warehouse set up with POSC, LOSC, WOCR, Wave picking, VAS, cross docking, PPF etc. Should have hands on experience in SAP S4 Hana system 1610 or later release. Preferred to have implementation experience. Hands on experience in decentralized EWM 7.0 or later release is added advantage.
- Experienced to work in complex warehouse set up which has integration with SAP as well as third party softwares. Should have good exposure for enhancements and developments. Should have hands on experience on RF functionality and developments.
- Should able to coordinate with technical and functional team for enhancements change requests. Should able to coordinate with business process owners and solution architecture to get the requirement. Integration exposure to EHS module is preferred. In depth knowledge of Supply Chain concepts, tools, systems and processes.
- Extensive experience in analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and documentation. Committed to high quality and on time project delivery.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal as well as written
- Positive attitude with flexibility and maturity to work in a challenging client environment
- Ability to drive project responsibilities in a dynamic and proactive manner
- Ability to showcase three Mahindra RISE Pillars e.g. Accepting No Limits, Driving Positive Change and Alternative Thinking
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Bristlecone is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Information Security Responsibilities:
•Understand and adhere to Information Security policies, guidelines and procedure, practice them for protection of organizational data and Information System.
•Take part in information security training and act while handling information.
•Report all suspected security and policy breach to Infosec team or appropriate authority(CISO).
•Understand and adhere to the additional information security responsibilities as part of the assigned job role.