|Published||July 20, 2018|
Incumbent responsible for UAT testing and recommendations of enhancements for future releases. Also responsible for roll-out and implementation of new release functionality to department settlement personnel. Includes enhancements/changes to reconciliation of daily route settlement in SAP and bank reconciliation processes and training settlement personnel in new release. Involves trouble shooting SAP settlement issues, contacting appropriate support for resolution, follow through until issues resolved and communication of issue to manager. As new branches are added to the SAP system, all settlement will be manual until process is proven to work as designed and incumbent is responsible for successful completion of daily settlement and posting of accounting documents. Daily reconciliation of cash depository in SAP and research/resolution of depository adjustment issues and appropriate General Ledger entries.
- UAT testing and defect identification
- Implementation of new release functionality and training settlement personnel in new release functionality
- Troubleshooting SAP settlement issues
- Review daily Reconciliation of bank depositories for multiple branches in SAP.
- Journal Entries in SAP when required.
- Review daily deposit information into SAP. Over/short reporting to branches and resolution in SAP
- Branch driver variance reporting and monitoring including branch follow-up, distribution of weekly reporting, and subsequent write offs and Journal Entries to appropriate profit center(s).
- Work schedule flexibility to accommodate SAP conversion.
- Proficiency in SAP
- 2 years customer account research experience preferred
- General Ledger Reconciliation experience/ten key skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Excellent P.C. skills (Microsoft Products, SAP)
CCBCC is an equal employment opportunity employer