|Date Posted||April 12, 2019|
Application (SAP) Security Analyst
- Support SAP Systems & Non-SAP Enterprise Applications
- HANA, Onapsis, Layer Seven expertise or similar tools
- Design, advise, test, implement and document security practice controls for SAP security solution, interface security, communication security
- Implement security notes, upgrades, deployments and enhancements
- Functional Understanding - SAP ECC and GRC modules
- Security concepts and strategies - authorization objects, profile generation and role design.
- 7+ years in a corporate Security Application Analyst position
Direct Hire salary plus benefits plus first in class retirement package
Next Step: If you qualify, to ALL of the above bullet points, you will recieve a call/email response. If you do not, you will not receive a response.
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around
the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.