|Published||April 26, 2022|
Our client, a world-leading Pharmaceutical Company is currently looking for an Analyst II / SAP Master Data Management to join their expanding team.
· Job Title: Analyst II / SAP Master Data Management
· Duration: 12 months contract, extendable up to 36 months
· Location: Malvern, PA
· The client has the right-to-hire you as a permanent employee at any time during or after the end of the contract.
· You may participate in the company group medical insurance plan
· Master Data Specialist:
· The Master Data Specialist is accountable for the timely, efficient and accurate coordination, creation and maintenance of various master data elements (e.g. Material Master, BOM/Recipes, Production Versions, (time) standards, relationships and offsets, resources) in SAP/ECC and OMP+ and the execution of impact analyses or feasibility studies of change requests so that material planning, production, release, finance, or other processes can proceed optimally.
· Performs an assessment of the technical feasibility of change requests and/or introduction of new products based on input documents and in-depth technical system knowledge and possibly by conducting tests in a development environment.
Manages and processes various master data elements in ECC and OMP+:
· Initiates (technical) changes to the systems
· Critically checks supplied data, checks against (technical) specifications and instructions
· Performs Master Data creations / changes right first time in accordance with the applicable procedures and input supplied
· Becomes (or already can be) the point of contact for troubleshooting and root cause analysis on Master Data related issues.
Performs various ad hoc tasks regarding Master Data Management:
· Prepares, or adjusts, Master Data work instructions
· Guides new data managers and provides hands-on training
· Is a key user for a certain system and performs user acceptance tests, supports and concretizes global initiatives concerning Master Data in Sustain SAP and in OMP+
· Participates in or initiates actions to improve master data processes taking cGMP and lean principles into account
· Complies with cGMP and Safety regulations and actively supports site-related initiatives regarding e.g. safety, health, environment, Credo, DNI, Faster Forward, Cost Saving
· Coordinates master data management changes at the site supporting large projects impacting the systems’ setup of data.
· Work closely with other departments (e.g. Planning (MPS, DSS, and MRP), Operations, Tech Ops, Process Engineers, Bio-TD, Finance, Warehousing, and Quality Assurance) for coordinating and monitoring implementation data of various Master Data. There will also be contacts and exchanges with other sites.