|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Date Posted||August 14, 2019|
Title: Billing Analyst
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 3 Months+ contract
MUST HAVE in work experience and clearly state where used SAP, Excel, and AP in past employment.
- College degree (Bachelor's Degree)
- SAP experience (a solid/min. of 1 year experience)
- Critical thinking/ Problem solving
- Excel skills (a general familiarity; resumes should show how this was utilized in work history; past & present)
- Accounts Payable Skills (a solid/min. of 1 year experience)
Bachelor's Degree highly desirable over an AA.
Qualifications Minimum Qualifications
Invoice Processing and Auditing Working knowledge of MS Word/Excel/SAP
Excellent communication skills
Strategic thinking and alignment
Strong analytic skills
BA/BS in business field or related experience
• Codes such items as invoices, vouchers, expense reports, check requests, etc., with correct codes conforming to standard procedures to ensure proper entry into the financial system.
• Handles vendor correspondence via phone or email
• Attaches the corresponding purchase orders to incoming invoices with all supporting documentation.
• Investigates and resolves problems associated with processing of invoices and purchase orders.
• Prepares batch check runs, wire transfers, and ACH transactions.
• Assists with monthly status reports, and monthly closings.
• Reconciles various accounts by identifying errors in posting or omissions by applying appropriate accounting standards.
• Process remittance information from checks, drafts and wire transfers for invoices provided by vendors, reviewing instructions accompanying items to determine proper disposition and crediting accounts in accordance with standard procedures.
• Receives, researches and resolves a variety of routine internal and external inquiries concerning account status, including communicating the resolution of discrepancies to appropriate persons.
• Files, maintains, and distributes accounting documents, records and reports.
• Performs other duties as required to support Accounting Department