|Location||The Woodlands, TX|
|Date Posted||October 10, 2018|
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: SAP FI Analyst - Advanced Level
- Gather/clarify business requirements for reported incidents or enhancement requests.
- Use standard SAP-supplied tools to troubleshoot/debug and then recommend solutions.
- Respond to and resolve problem tickets and service requests raised by users.
- Prepare detailed design specifications for program, report, or interface development activities.
- Coordinate with Business and other IT resources to deliver and support SAP solutions.
- Provide configuration and variant changes if needed.
- Coordinate implementation activities.
- Provide post-production support as required for application continuity and long term maintainability.
- Guide the business in utilizing SAP financial functionality to the best extent possible, including review of existing business processes and system integration challenges.
- Maintain up-to-date competency in ECC 6 / FI, GL, CO, and JVA, and other relevant integrated SAP modules and sub-modules, such as PRA.
- Lead improvement activities & implementation of strategic initiatives and projects.
- Perform technical leadership & consulting for complex efforts.
Desired Skills/ Experience:
- University degree (Financial/Accounting related and/or IT/MIS related) - B.S. in Finance or Accounting. B.S. in Computer Science / Computer Information Systems or equivalent.
- Working experience with various SAP Financial modules (e.g. Controlling, General Ledger, Projects, Special Ledger, etc.) and working knowledge of integration to other key modules, e.g., PRA.
- Prior experience supporting SAP with specific knowledge of SAP interfaces and batch systems.
- Working experience with Upstream Accounting and Financial processes.
- Hands-on functional configuration experience with SAP.
- Strong technical aptitude in order to analyze, troubleshoot, comprehend and support complex processes based on standard and customized SAP configurations.
- Good understanding of ABAP programming language.
- Strong problem-solving skills as well as incident and change management knowledge.
- Working knowledge of Agile Frameworks and Team Processes (i.e. Scrum and Kanban)
- Excellent Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills.
- Experience coordinating activities with business support teams or business clients.
- Ability to mentor other Financial Applications IT professionals.