|Date Posted||January 12, 2019|
Sr. SAP FICO Analyst
Open Pay Rate (DOE)
We're hiring a Sr. SAP FI/CO Analyst to assist in the customization, integration and configuration of the SAP Finance and Control modules. The Sr. SAP FICO Analyst must have 5+ years of SAP FICO experience including, but not limited to: General Ledger (GL), Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts Payable (AP), Asset Accounting, and Materials Management (MM). As the Sr. SAP FICO Consultant, you will be the primary point of contact in collaboration with other teams, departments, and customers, and must understand how to read and create technical SAP FICO specifications.
- 5+ years of SAP FI/CO implementation and configuration experience
- Bachelor's Degree in IT, Accounting, or Finance
- Experience configuring the following modules: Product Cost Controlling, General Ledger, Material Ledger, Profitability Analysis, Asset Accounting
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with multiple business and technical teams
- FI/CO certification or ABAP programming experience highly preferred
- Design, implement and support key Finance and Controlling processes in an SAP ERP environment
- Design best-practices SAP solutions in close collaboration with business counterparts
- Accountable for configuration activities within the SAP ERP FI/CO module including: General Ledger Product Cost Controlling with Material Ledger Profitability Analysis Project System/Internal Orders Asset Accounting
- Additional project and support work as assigned
What's In It For You?
- Full lifecycle FICO experience within a Fortune 1000 environment
- Extremely competitive pay for the right candidate
- Employer willing to pay for travel
About Eight Eleven
- At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We're your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
- For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it's contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That's the Eight Eleven promise.
- Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.