|Date Posted||April 13, 2019|
We have an exciting opportunity for a SAP / Vistex Developer with our industry-leading client in Irving.
We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the SAP / Vistex Developer:
- Lead developer will implement and help support technical solutions and other functional areas.
- Provide programming support for company modules including SAP SD, MM, FI, Vistex, SAP BW, SAP XI/PI
- Design and create interfaces using BAPI, RFC, file, Web services, XI/PI Proxies, Lead developer ALE EDI IDOC technologies, APIs, etc.
- Responsible for coding, unit testing, QA test fixes, regression testing, coordination of UAT testing and technical cut-over activities
- Ensure proper integration of business processes and procedures into SAP solutions
Requirements of the SAP / Vistex Developer:
- 7+ years ABAP developer experience with Vistex IA, PC, and DM modules. Have a clear knowledge of SAP back end tables and structures.
- 10+ years ABAP development experience SAP ECC ERP platforms
- 10+ years designing, building, and implementing ERP systems with multiple full life cycle implementations
- Experience using Object Oriented ABAP, Model View Controllers (MVC) architecture, and ABAP objects design patterns. Ability to work with detailed ABAP specifications for interfaces.
- Expert-level experience in designing/building cross-application integrations with SAP and non-SAP technologies. Well versed in with ALE/EDI/IDOC/BAPI’s/SAP proxies.
- Experience working with User exits, Customer Exits, Implicit and Explicit Enhancements, BADIs, BTE and VOFM routines
- Expert of performance tuning, testing and optimization of objects
- Worked on SQL trace, Runtime analysis and SCI
- Experience with with large volumes of data and interfacing it
Keywords: Lead developer, Vistex developer, ABAP, SAP, programming, interfacing
Job ID: 318104
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!