|Date Posted||October 10, 2018|
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
Duties and Responsibilities
Provides extensive support in the areas affected by the Variant Configurators including controls, processes, and data integrity, and also provides assistance and support of said systems. Will interface with Enterprise IT team members, SAP platform resources, SAP R/3 end-users, engineering and New Product development personnel in the execution of duties, including:
- Creating and maintaining the Variant Configurator data for the USCO and Turner product lines within the SAP R/3 environment;
- Modifying/publishing data models relating to the different brand’s products;
- Maintaining a strong understanding of variant configurator data requirements in the SAP R/3 environment and the impacts of data elements on all enterprise systems;
- Facilitating and/or participating in business process improvement and change sessions in support of the company’s process improvement initiatives;
- Ensuring efficiency and data quality for all functions within the SAP system;
- Performing integration testing of the variant configurator models in SAP/R3 environments;
- Assisting in the development and validation of training materials as required for new models being released in the VC.
Skills and Experience
- Experience working in an SAP R/3 environment or similar ERP system working extensively with Bills of Material, Material Master and/or Variant Configuration;
- Thorough knowledge/understanding of all aspects of the SAP Variant Configurator processes is desired;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are needed
High School Diploma
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.