|Date Posted||January 10, 2019|
SAP Basis Administrator
Apex Systems, the nation’s 2nd largest IT Staffing organization, has an immediate and exciting opportunity for a SAP Basis Administrator for one the Nation’s Top companies located in Central Ohio. This opportunity is for a 6 Month open ended contract.
Applicants must have 5+ years of SAP Basis administration experience in large complex computer systems environments. If interested in any SAP Basis administration opportunities in the Central Ohio area, send a resume to Chris Rosbaugh [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] If you’d like to receive Job Alerts from Apex that match your specific criteria, visit itcareers.apexsystemsinc.com.
Company & Group Details of SAP Basis Administrator:
•The SAP Basis Administrator will work as part of a highly interactive team that is responsible for our client’s large multiyear modernization effort. The SAP Basis administrator will be responsible for administrating multiple area within SAP systems.
Requirements for SAP Basis Administrator:
- SAP Basis Administration
- Experience with Portal Administration
- Ability to work independently and provide consultant level guidance to team
- Ability to Configure SSL and SSO between various systems and backend systems
- Bachelor’s degree or related equivalent work experience in an Information Systems position or comparable experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate information to all levels within the organization.
Technologies for SAP Basis Administrator:
- 5+ years SAP Basis administration experience
- Content, Systems, and Netweaver Administration
- SAP configuration
- SAP NWDI (Netweaver Development Infrastructure)
- Solid understanding of ABAP systems
*Please note that as a contract employee of Apex Systems, you’d be eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; Short Term Disability; Hospitalization Coverage; Direct Deposit; Weekly Pay Periods; Training and Development Programs; Corporate Discounts/Perks and our Referral Program
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178