|Date Posted||February 9, 2019|
SAP SD Consultant
Apex Systems, the nation’s 2nd largest IT Staffing organization, has an immediate and exciting opportunity for a SAP Sales & Distribution Consultant for one the Nation’s Top companies located in Central Ohio. This opportunity is for a 6 Month open ended contract.
Applicants must have 5+ years of SAP SD experience in large complex computer systems environments. If interested in any administration opportunities in the Central Ohio area, send a resume to Chris Rosbaugh at CRosbaugh[Click Here to Email Your Resumé] If you’d like to receive Job Alerts from Apex that match your specific criteria, visit itcareers.apexsystemsinc.com.
Company & Group Details of SAP SD Consultant:
•The SAP SD Consultant will work as part of a team that is responsible for multiple on-going large implementations. The role requires a techno/functional background with experience implementing SAP ECC
- Work in a highly collaborative team environment
- Work with One of the Nation’s top companies
The organization offers several perks including; casual dress code, training opportunities, great benefits, an onsite café, intramural leagues, on-site fitness facilities, and other rewards programs.
Requirements for SAP SD Consultant:
- Responsible for overall project deliverables in accordance with the implementation
- Previous experience providing guidance and consultant expertise with SAP
- Accountable for conceptual design and gap analysis
- Responsible for building SPA specifications based on requirements gathering
- Bachelor’s degree or related equivalent work experience in an Information Systems position or comparable experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate information to all levels within the organization.
Technologies for SAP SD Consultant:
- SAP Sales & Distribution
- SAP SD Configuration
- SAP Sales Order Managements, Allocation, ATP, Billing, Output Management
*Please note that as a contract employee of Apex Systems, you’d be eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; Short Term Disability; Hospitalization Coverage; Direct Deposit; Weekly Pay Periods; Training and Development Programs; Corporate Discounts/Perks and our Referral Program
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178