|Location||Chula Vista, CA|
|Date Posted||October 6, 2018|
SAP Sales & Distribution Module Business Advisor
Location: Chula Vista, CA (91910)
Acting as a liaison between the business teams and the central SAP & E-Commerce technical teams.
- Support Aerostuctures projects in the SAP sales & distribution area with ability to understand user requirement and queries relating to creating Contracts, Sales Orders, Shipping, Delivery, Invoicing, EDI, related documents & transactions in SAP.
- Answering day to day SAP inquiries from the business
- Analyzing gaps in business knowledge, developing and deploying Standard Job Instructions (SJI) on projects being implemented
- Develop test scripts & coordinate Aerostructure business user testing for Sales & distribution module for all projects assigned
- Using knowledge and experience of the SAP system capabilities to identify, drive and implement business and system improvement opportunities; accumulating and prioritizing requirements / bugs with the business
- Act as the SAP liaison for lean events conducted by the business
- Working and collaborating with the Enterprise Customer Portal and SAP teams
- Perform proactive research where necessary to recommend the most optimum solution in SAP sales & distribution module.
BS + 3 years experience/Masters + 2 years experience or equivalent education and experience in a relevant field 2 - 4 years SAP and interface systems working knowledge and 3 - 5 years relevant business system application experience in the following areas of SAP
Sales and Distribution Module (Sales orders - Make to order & Make to stock, deliveries, Billing, Pricing.)- Contracts- Sales order BOM- Master Scheduling- GTS Export- EDI- Consignment Inventory- Customer Portal- Intercompany Sales & Billing *SAP configuration and ABAP de-bugging / code reading experience a plus * SAP Project Management experience in sales & distribution module as well as cross functional projects relating to Technical upgrade, SAP enhancement, etc. * Working knowledge of Project Systems Module (Preferred)
MUST BE A US PERSON
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, PLEASE EMAIL [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] AND QUOTE #55083
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer. Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.