|Location||The Woodlands, TX|
|Date Posted||February 9, 2019|
Purchase to Pay Procurement Analyst (Supply Chain - Warehouse Management)- (The Woodlands, Texas)
Apex Systems, nation’s 2nd largest IT Staffing firm, is looking to hire a Purchase to Pay Procurement Analyst (Supply Chain - Warehouse Management) on a 6+ months contract basis in The Woodlands.
- Purchase-to-Pay Procurement IT Analyst with experience implementing solutions on SAP ECC 6 or later platform.
- Experience needed in the areas of SAP Warehouse Management, Requisitioning, Purchase orders, agreements, release strategy, workflow, Goods receipts, material and service masters, material classification, Pricing conditions, MRP, Inventory management. Knowledge of SAP business suite solutions such as SRM and MDG a plus.
- Ability to perform IT design, configuration, prototyping, unit testing/documentation, batch variants setup and define management of change requirements.
- System Design skill with strong ability to collect business requirements, perform a fit/gap analysis, apply SAP industry best practices, and define use cases for implementations in a global environment.
- Ability to write solid and detailed functional and technical design documents in English, to be handed over to developers or other project staff, covering design for configuration items and custom developments as well as work with business experts to understand their requirements, guide and advise them on best solution approach managing business experts with confidence.
- Self-motivated and high-driven to succeed
- Able to communicate clearly at both the technical level with programmers and at a functional/business level
- Extensive experience with SAP ECC 6.0 or higher
- Extensive SAP functional and configuration experience in Material Management(MM), Logistics(LO) module
- Proven ability to analyze and map business process, create functional and technical design document
- Candidates must have at least 10 years of SAP implementation experiences, after graduating from college
- Proficiency in troubleshooting ABAP programs, IDOCs, Workflows
- Experiences with using SAP OSS, Solutions Manager, SMBB
Desired Skills and Experience
- Working knowledge of SAP EWM desirable
- Working knowledge of SAP Plant Maintenance(PM) module desirable
- Working knowledge of SAP SRM or MDG or FIORI or NWBC preferred
- Working knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA desirable
- Experience with Robotics Automation (RPA) tools desirable
*Please note that as a contract employee with Apex Systems, you'd be eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; Short Term Disability; Hospitalization Coverage; Direct Deposit; Weekly Pay; Training and Development Programs; Corporate Discounts/Perks and our Referral Program.*
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178