|Date Posted||January 12, 2019|
Major Manufacturing Company is seeking a SAP MII Analyst in the Tempe, AZ area.
The SAP MII Analyst will be responsible for managing projects and production support activities. Our ideal candidate should have 3+ years of experience with SAP MII Implementation / Designing Solutions / Development. The candidate must understand the internal working on SAP MII including but not limited to BLS, QT, Event Processing, and Alerting. Strong understanding of SAP NetWeaver is a must.
Strategic Planning, Research and Training (15%)
- Research new technology developments and remain abreast of industry standards and best practices in SAP MII. Analyze potential impact on company systems and share the impact with IT team/business process owners of actions needed or other recommendations.
- Identify opportunities in current system design which will…
- Add value to the business and improve the business processes.
- Simplify, Standardize and Automate processes.
- Self-Study, Web & Shop Training
Project Management/Change Management, Development and Documentation (35%)
- Act as Project Lead and own responsibilities for development projects.
- Work with all the stakeholders to gather business requirements. Design and develop solutions for shop floor process automation using latest available MII technologies and best business practices.
- Responsible to prepare project/change management plans and coordinate activities for completion with all stakeholders including end users, process owners, internal/off-shore IT teams and possibly external consultant.
- Design, develop, test and implement change requests and projects, from start to finish.
- Work in an international IT team (US and Europe).
- Perform Unit testing and co-ordinate users testing to get approval for projects/change requests deployments.
- Responsible for creating project documentation like Business requirements, Functional Specifications and Test Scripts.
Production Support (40%)
- Perform production support for the Helpdesk tickets submitted by end users. Provide first level support for resolution for the local end users or escalate to other IT team members for resolution.
- Propose and execute configuration changes and/or enhancements to the existing system to resolve production support issues, if needed.
- Update status of assigned tickets in the Helpdesk and inform business users accordingly.
- Responsible for communicating with end-users, providing training support (as needed) and work within agreed upon production support service levels.
- Participate in internal meetings and other management/safety meetings/trainings.