|Date Posted||February 8, 2019|
Position : SAP Work Manager Specialist
Location : Miami, Florida
Start Date: ASAP
Estimated Duration: 6 months with possible extension
Remote or Onsite: On location at the Client’s site 100% of the time. No telecommuting or remote work.
Description: Our Client, a government agency, is looking for a SAP Work Manager Specialist in Miami, Florida.
• Implement Work Manager mobile application in ECC 6.08 environment;
• Gather user/management requirements for Work Manager’ implementation;
• Install and configure Agentry/Syclo server software to SAP, including SAP Mobile platform;
• Configure Work Manager’ screens;
• Provide implementation plan with milestones and timelines;
• Provide and perform test scenarios;
• Identify custom enhancement objects required by BPO;
• Provide functional specs for necessary ABAP custom programming;
• Document and track project progress;
• Provide weekly progress updates to supervisors and stakeholders;
• Develop necessary system documentation and deployment plans;
• Provide train-the-trainer sessions in the use of mobile Work Manager’ application;
• Mentor M-DCPS personnel in use and maintenance of Agentry/Syclo mobile architecture and server requirements.
• Experience with Syclo/Agentry Work Manager (7+ years);
• Minimum of 3 successful end-to-end Work Manager implementations;
• SAP experience, preferably Plant Maintenance, Enterprise Asset Management, Inventory Management or Materials Management (7+ years);
• K-12 experience (preferred);
• Experience in SAP Controlling (CO) (preferred);
• Experience working with MS-Sharepoint document storage (preferred);
• Experience in SAP Fund Management (preferred);
• Project Management experience with large scale maintenance organizations (preferred);
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business or similar field.
Thanks and Regards,
Lead Technical Associate
Direct : 224-400-9377
*naveed@biztegy dot com