|Date Posted||November 17, 2018|
SAP Implementation Specialist
Gaumard Scientific Company, a world leader in health care simulation products, is looking for an SAP Implementation Specialist to join our growing team. Position would be located at our Miami Corporate Headquarters. Gaumard has manufactured and marketed simulators for health care education for more than 60 years. Users worldwide – the military, emergency medical services, major teaching hospitals and nursing schools – recognize Gaumard products for their innovation in simulation in the pre-hospital, obstetrics and gynecology, surgical and nursing care segments. In 2000, Gaumard launched the revolutionary family of NOELLE® maternal and neonatal care simulators that changed the way obstetric and neonatal training is conducted. In 2004, Gaumard pioneered the use of fully tetherless technology with the introduction of the family of HAL® simulators. In 2014, the company introduced Victoria™, its most advanced, mobile maternal/fetal simulator as part of the NOELLE family.
Gaumard manufactures its products at its world headquarters in Miami. The company sells simulators through its own representatives in North America and through 200 distributors in 70 countries.
Responsibilities for this key position include:
- Work in a team to design and implement system integration in various departments
- Responsible for adding and maintaining data in SAP
- Organize and perform data clean-up prior to SAP import
- Follow organizational and departmental procedures to complete tasks
- Lead on-going reviews of business processes and develop optimization strategies
- Responsible for accuracy of data input and for maintaining data integrity
- Develop reports for internal users
- Construct and update technical manuals for SAP users
- Handle special projects, as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required; Engineering discipline preferred.
- ERP system experience required.
- Crystal Reports experience a plus.
- Critical thinking and organizational skills required.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).