|Date Posted||October 10, 2018|
The SAP Master Data Governance (MDG) position is responsible for delivery of global SAP solutions within the supported process areas. This position engages a global team of highly effective functional developers and Demand business partners to provide daily operational support as well as solution implementation for enhancements and projects.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Work with ITS Demand business partners and business client personnel to understand MDG requirements and provide the technology to support these processes.
- Based on requirements submitted by the business, develop detailed functional and technical specifications for changes to the SAP ECC system.
- Primarily responsible for implementation of master data governance for vendor.
- Understand and follow all relevant standard LyondellBasell IT processes and procedures.
- Perform configuration for the MDG and integration with P2P modules in ECC module.
- Consult with ABAP developers and provide technical specs to develop customized solutions.
- Consult with other custom code developers and provide technical specs for interfaced solutions.
- Perform unit testing of changes (configuration, custom development, etc.) in development and staging environments, including regression testing of functionality that may be impacted by change.
- Coordinate long chain testing where appropriate of changes (configuration, custom development, etc.) in development and staging environments.
- Provide input and suggestions based on knowledge of area of responsibility.
- Provide prototypes of new functionality based on client needs.
- Provide ad hoc training and knowledge to business super users as required in run and maintain activities, such as remedial training, issue resolution, etc.
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in MDG configuration and integration with ECC systems via ALE, etc.
- Strong knowledge and experience with SAP MDG 8.0 or above and ECC 6.0 or above.
- Ability to relate technical ideas and functionality to non-technical user.
- Strong organizational, oral/written communication, interpersonal and agency/client relationship skills.
- Proficient and accurate with various software.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to interact effectively with all people.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Knowledge of Word Processing.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel in creating complex spreadsheets using formulas, macros and defining output to meet specific needs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral and diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- The following experience are a plus: MM configuration, ABAP and BW enhancements.
- 8+ years SAP experience required.
- Mandatory early or late hours sometimes are required for meetings with European and Asian personnel.
- Availability to work mandatory overtime.
No calls or agencies please. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.