|Date Posted||March 10, 2019|
A Kforce Client is looking for a Business Analyst with experience in SAP CICO in East Hartford, Connecticut (CT).
The Business Analyst will have the opportunity to design and implement solutions across a wide range of use cases for finance processes. With several ongoing finance initiatives, they will work alongside a highly talented team to deliver results for customers.
- Assume a combination of Business Analyst and project management responsibilities working with customers, partners, and the digital team to build and deliver new solutions to meet clients growing finance application needs
- Assume ownership of digital technology projects and the SAP manufacturing cost accounting solution
- Responsible for the delivery of the Part Valuation and Contribution System that is a web-based application with interfaces to the SAP system to determine the material contributions of the engine collaboration partners
- Execution of projects will include the use of internal and external resources to meet business partner requirements; Assist in the evaluation of new solutions for integration into the finance applications stack
- Responsible for the development of functional/technical documentation, facilitation of the passport process via SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and participate in Agile team projects
- Perform regular analysis of end-user needs for finance applications