|Date Posted||October 17, 2018|
IGT’s SAP Core team is looking for a proven Accounting and or Finance professional to support the CFO's organization configuring SAP and other differentiating software solutions
• Leverage your expert knowledge of business processes and challenges related to sales order processing, purchase order processing, pricing, billing, product costing for a large manufacturing company
• Develop solutions for the entire Order-to-Cash (OTC) & Procure to Pay processes with a focus on the FICO, COPA, RAR, Treasury & Banking, & Asset Accounting modules
• Lead analysis and design sessions to create requirements to develop the right solution
• Share best practices, industry knowledge, and personal expertise to educate both business users fellow analysts, in formal and ad hoc settings
• Lead meetings and with business users to help them understand process and systems capabilities and business benefits or proposed solutions and system functionality
• Act as a team lead for other analysts and business users (depending on specific project need)
• Experienced in configuring and implementing Complex Pricing, Account Assignments, Credit Management, Billing and Billing interfaces with other applications
• Ensure technical solutions maintain design integrity, adhere to functional designs, and meet business needs
• Create test scripts and drive integration and regression testing.
• Work as part of a project team and assist in the analysis of business process improvement opportunities.
• Assist in the development and implementation of new or revised business processes using associated SAP and other SaaS technologies.
• Work on new and modified business process improvement projects using SAP and/or related technologies.
• Assist in the development of solution alternatives; learn to understand the context of recommendations.
• Use computer aided design tools to design and/or configure systems for controlling and reporting on routine user business operations and processes.
• Assist in developing functional specifications and processing requirements. Implement assigned portions of project plan as directed.
• Support the performance of system configuration tasks for assigned solutions and may provide user support, including troubleshooting, debugging, and updating.
• Participate on a SCRUM development team to deliver value in an AGILE method. First Year Goals
Learn the business processes and configuration within accounting and finance related to the existing SAP implementation for gaming business unit.