|Date Posted||April 10, 2019|
Full time/ Direct Hire
Our Client is a growing and dynamic organization with superb products
that includes motorcycles, outboard motors, ATVs, personal watercraft, snowmobiles, boats, power assist bicycles, outdoor power equipment, race kart engines, accessories, apparel, and much more! We are a company of enthusiasts and have passion for our products!
Our Client has an excellent opportunity for an SAP EWM Specialist to join our ISD Team in Kennesaw, GA. This role will drive and participate in the analysis, design, configuration, implementation, and support of SAP EWM (Extended Warehouse Management) and integration with SAP ECC and the application processes and enhancements to meet end user needs.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
mapping them to SAP to design the future state solution.
• Configure and prototype business solutions based on blueprint / business
• Assists with testing activities including, but not limited to, creating test scenarios,
cases and scripts, as well as executing unit testing, integration testing, and user
• Develops a strong understanding of the function of all systems that interface
development of assigned tasks. May lead or supervise the assignments of other
• Assists with training activities and post implementation support
• Communicates project/task design, schedules, and status to Management,
Business Partners, or other teams and project members.
• Stays abreast of current and future business policies, procedures, and workflows
within the Business Unit that is supported.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent.
• Minimum seven years of experience in SAP configuration and with 1-2 full lifecycle
implementations of SAP.
• Specifically with Extended Warehouse Management, Material Management and small
parcel transportation management processes
• Knowledge of the integration points between SAP EWM/ECC and other modules.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills in order to interact with users at all
levels throughout the organization.
• Experience with detailed requirements gathering.
• Strong business process design skills.
• Significant experience with unit and integration testing
• Experience with post production support
Desired Skills and Knowledge
• Warehouse processes. Including (but not limited to) Warehouse structure, Inbound
Receiving, Deconsolidation, Put away, Replenishment, Cycle counting, Goods
movements, Picking, Packing, Cartonization, and Small Parcel/LTL/FTL shipping
• Experience with Process Weaver application is a plus
• Knowledge of automotive related industry
• Knowledge of small parts distribution
• Capable of working independently and on a variety of tasks with minimal supervision.
• Ability to lead and train other team members with assignments and projects.
Guidance or Training Responsibilities
• Provide guidance and training to other team members as needed
Decision Making Responsibilities
• Provides daily decisions in activities related to process / application development and
External / Internal Clients
• External – Periodically 3rd party vendor/clients
• Internal – Corporate staff members in related application areas and ISD
Management and personnel
• Continuous participation in various process / application development and other
Management directed teams as needed.
Reports to: Manager – SAP Supply Chain
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
The Platinum Team!
Platinum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
PESOL is an EEO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation and identity, AIDS/HIV, medical condition, political activities or affiliations, or status as a victim of domestic violence, assault, or stalking.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright © 2006 - 2018. Platinum ESOL, Inc. All rights reserved.