|Date Posted||March 9, 2019|
Gentis Solutions is seeking a SAP CRM Developer is join our team in Tallahassee, FL.
- Advanced knowledge of SAP CRM with four or more years of experience developing in SAP CRM.
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) in general and SAP
- Enterprise Services Architecture in particular
- Ability to communicate technical information verbally and in writing
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others
- Ability to map business processes to technology — particularly SAP technology
- Knowledge of the SAP Business Process Platform
- Knowledge of the SAP IT Practices I IT Scenarios and how to map those to the Department’s business processes
- Experience with SAP Interfaces
- Knowledge of the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and how ITIL maps to SAP solutions
- General knowledge of the SAP solutions for Knowledge Management and Collaboration (KM, Content Server etc.)
- Knowledge of the Adapter Framework (AFW), Runtime Workbench (RWB), and the Business Process Management Engine (BPE)
- General knowledge of the SAP Master Data Management solution
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems (MIS), or other related field or equivalent work experience of one (1) year system’s experience for each year of education; or one (1) year of data management experience for each year of education.