|Date Posted||March 22, 2019|
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Title: SAP Consultant Level 3
Work Location: Remote, CT
Work Location Stratford, CT 06614
Duration 12 motnhs
Start Date: 04/08/2019
eIDM / eGRC Development Professional
This Client Enterprise Business Services position will perform SAP Security Administrator support, with an emphasis on SAP IDM 8.0 as well as SAP GRC 10. We are looking for and individual with SAP Administrator experience who has implemented large scale SAP projects. The candidate must have experience integrating SAP IdM with GRC 10.0 or higher.
The job duties of this position will include, but are not limited to:
• Must be familiar with IDM 8.0 or higher schema
• Implementing SAP IDM 8.0. Implementation will provide enterprise services to over 400 SAP systems.
• Create and implement complex IDM workflows to perform identity life cycle management processes.
• Experience Developing UI5 user interface in SAP IdM 8.0.
• Create and implement automated IDM processes to manage user processes based on organizational data.
• Integrate IDM 8.0 with existing GRC 10.1 implementation.
• Working technically complex SAP Security issues and configurations.
• Providing security direction to business units and developers.
• Supporting and performing SAP security support for upgrades, testing cycles and new system go-live.
• Performing daily monitoring and oversight to ensure security compliance and audit readiness.
• Establishing and implementing SAP security best practices.
• Perform SAP user administration and role development tasks.
• Integration and support using the SAP GRC 10.1 platform.
Mandatory Basic Qualifications : Demonstrated experience providing SAP security administrator support of ECC, BI/BW and Net Weaver SAP platforms. Demonstrated experience providing support/use of SAP IDM 8.0 (Identity Management). Demonstrated experience providing support/use of SAP GRC 10.x (Governance Risk and Compliance). Demonstrated experience supporting Integration Test Cycles, User Acceptance Testing, Go Lives and SAP upgrades. Experience supporting Audit inquiries as a SAP security administrator.
Demonstrated experience in these key areas:
• SAP IdM 8.0 or higher
• GRC 10.1
• Experience in development in SAP UI5
• Integration between SAP IdM and GRC
• Experience in multi-project implementation
Desired Desired skills :
Experience with role management, including testing, building and assigning roles to accounts. Demonstrated experience with Organizational security. Experience providing SAP security support in the SAP NetWeaver Portal. Experience providing SAP security support with Solution Manager. Experience providing SAP security support in conjunction with SAP IDM. Experience providing SAP security support with Sarbanes Oxley (SOX). Experience providing SAP security support on HANA and/or SAP Suite on HANA systems. SQL Scripting experience. Experience working with international customers. Extensive experience working in technical teams with virtual team members. Ability to quickly adapt to Client processes and procedures. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Proven ability to work on self-initiated tasks without appreciable direction. Ability to represent the organization as the expert technical security administrator. Familiarity with Remedy and/or ServiceNow toolsets.
• JAVA Script & JAVA
• Experience in SQL Scripting
• Business Partner integration
• Experience creating multiple approval stage access request process.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)