|Location||Fort Lauderdale, FL|
|Date Posted||January 11, 2019|
Our client in Southeastern Florida is looking for an experienced SAP By Design Administrator to join their growing IT team. The position designs, develops, maintains, and supports the changes to SAP ByD test and production environments and will work closely with internal stakeholders, external vendors, and service providers.
- Act as the primary contact for all SAP ByD related projects, maintenance, and support.
- Interface with internal operations, stakeholders, IT, and service providers to define scope and requirements, design system changes, estimate level of effort, develop and implement projects according to scope, budget and timeline.
- Design solutions to business problems using native functionality and features of SAP ByD to automate critical business processes in several key departments.
- Provide SAP ByD end user support.
- Develop and maintain system and operational documentation and SOPs.
- Procure, configure, implement and document new features or modules that support business initiatives.
- Design and develop reports & queries as needed to meet business requirements.
- Maintain, support, and refresh the SAP testing and production environments.
- Define and implement role-based access controls and approval levels. Administer licenses, user permissions, and approval workflows.
- Perform system and user acceptance and performance testing on all production releases and promote changes from test to prod environments.
- Participate in SAP ByD roadmap development to include hosting options, extensions, native and 3rd party feature implementations.
- Coordinate requests both internally and externally. Works directly with business partners to obtain requirements, perform detailed analysis, communicate requirements to internal functional team for development and is the focal point for communicating status/implementation progress to all parties involved.
- Bachelor's degree in an IT related field or equivalent working experience.
- Must have 3+ years' experience as an SAP ByD Administrator.
- Demonstrate general knowledge of business process and operations.
- General or working knowledge of CPI (Cloud Platform Integration).
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools.
- Has a "whatever it takes attitude.
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives.
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible.
- Success working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal).