|Location||White Bear Lake, MN|
|Date Posted||October 9, 2018|
The SAP Business Analyst works as part of the Business Analyst group within the Information Technology Department. This group provides SAP functional support to meet the rapidly changing needs of Wilson Tool. Provides consulting, SAP module configuration, process design/redesign, project management, analysis, package evaluation, software development and software maintenance services. The core administrative systems run in a Microsoft NT environment.
• Manage multiple issues and projects, both increasing in impact to the business and complexity to satisfy the business requirement.
• Provide solutions, direction, and options where business requirement(s) misalign with systems operation and functionality within various departments.
• Configure, analyze, design, redesign, implementation, testing and documentation of new and enhanced systems and processes.
• Ability to work with all levels within the company (users and non-users).
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentations.
• Ability to develop technical specification and work with program analysts.
• Evaluate software packages, SAP modules, implement as selected, and integrate with other systems.
• Support the operation of existing systems; diagnose system faults and resolve problems.
• Keep abreast of developments within the broad area of IT and look for opportunities to apply them to Wilson Tool to improve effectiveness.
• Ability to gather and evaluate complex information.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or a comparable combination of education/certification and work experience required.
- 3-5 years IT or business systems experience.
- Experience supporting SAP in a manufacturing setting.
- Competent project management leadership, analysis and design of business systems.
- Configuration Experience with one or more SAP modules:
- Production Planning (PP), Sales & Distribution (SD), Materials Management (MM), Finance (FI), Cost Accounting (CO)
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to communicate regularly with IT department, company-wide personnel (all divisions), outside contractors, and other contacts.
- Competent to consider most business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment.
- A results oriented individual who thrives working in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and the flexibility to manage changing priorities.
- Knowledge of ABAP
Genesis10 provides access to career opportunities with over 40 clients in the Twin Cities. As the #3 ranked firm for Business and IT consulting in Minnesota, we offer a variety of opportunities whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions. Let's connect today!
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
- Medical and dental insurance available- including HSA
- Bi-weekly payroll
- Established consultant re-marketing program with our 50+ local clients!
- 401k plan
- Downtown Minneapolis/St. Paul parking allowance
- Delivery Director for employee success and support
- Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional income
Genesis10 is a Professional Technology Services Firm providing Staffing, Workforce Optimization and Domestic Outsourcing Solutions. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com “Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”