|Location||Hill Air Force Base, UT|
|Date Posted||April 12, 2019|
We are currently seeking a Senior SAP BASIS Application Administrator to join our support team at a large Federal Government datacenter located at Hill Air Force Base - Ogden, Utah.
This role supports numerous Department of Defense (DoD) critical business applications including but not limited to; Adobe LiveCycle, Business Intelligence (BI), Business Objects, Business Warehouse Accelerator, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), ERP Central Component (ECC6), cFolders, cProjects, Manugistics Supply Chain Planning Optimization (SCPO) and Inventory Planning Optimization (IPO), Netweaver Portal, SAPGUI, SAP-Portal, HANA and Solution Manager. The environment also utilizes tools like BMC’s Control M, Patrol and Citrix.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the production landscape that includes HPUX, Solaris, RH and SUSE Linux and Windows operating environments with Oracle backend databases.
- Responsible for installing and managing SAP applications in all environments.
- Good working knowledge of *NIX command line and VI editor. ABAP/4 and Java would also be very beneficial.
Skills / Experience Required:
- Good working knowledge of *NIX command line and VI editor. ABAP/4 and Java is a plus and beneficial.
- Experience with SAP HANA deployments using the HPE Converged Systems (CS) 900 architecture.
- Responsible for the application of ITIL principles to manage the environment by implementing transports, troubleshooting issues, deploying new capabilities, monitoring performance, improving processes and driving performance improvements within the IT Service Management Organization.
- Responsible for production environment that serves a global user base with 24x7x365 requirements.
- Support administrators required to work well with government and contractor personnel at all levels of technical ability from functional accountants to SAP Subject Matter Experts (SME).
- Requires considerable work outside of core hours including weekend maintenance windows and rotating on call responsibilities.
- Some limited travel may also be required.
Education / Security Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in an IT related field and 10 years of SAP Application Administration experience. Additional years of IT experience can be substituted for the lack of an advanced degree.
- Active DoD Top Secret eligible for SSBI .
*Candidates for this position must undergo a favorably adjudicated Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) as a minimum investigation. The SSBI will be maintained current within 5-years and requests for Special Background Periodic Review (SBPR) will be initiated 6-months prior to the 5-year anniversary date of the previous SSBI or SBPR.
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.