|Date Posted||October 6, 2018|
Volt Workforce Solutions is recruiting for an SAP BASIS Administrator for a client located in Seattle, WA. This is a 4 months contingent role. We are among the largest IT recruitment firms in the US for contingent/temporary and direct hire placements and support most of the top-rated IT companies in the Pacific Northwest.
We are looking for candidates with Oracle experience because the client sends copies of their Oracle SAP systems up to SAP HEC and then SAP does the enhancement packs and movement to HANA databases. You’ll be working on a database migration from Oracle to HANA and moving from “on premise” to SAP HEC platform. In this role, you’ll be responsible for researching fixes for defects, posting upgrade checklists, connecting the newly upgraded systems to each other – ECC, BW, Portal and Fiori. It would be a “nice to have” if you have HANA experience but it is not a must.
- Proven SAP BASIS Administration experience
- Proven HANA implementation, support, administration and backup experience (nice to have)
- Proven SAP Cloud migration and hosting experience
- Experience in troubleshooting HANA (nice to have)
- Experience in Oracle or DB2 databases
- Strong knowledge and support experience of SAP Portal
- Experience in SAP environments in R/3, Enterprise Central Component (ECC), Business Information Warehouse (BW), Business Intelligence (BI), Enterprise Portal (EP), etc.
- Experience in UNIX, Windows Operating Systems as a SAP server platform
Volt has over 60 years of staffing experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions. We offer our Workers competitive pay and benefits, as well as educational programs and re-deployment assistance.
To learn more about Volt, please visit: www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com.
- This is a W2 only position.
- Direct inquiries only.
- No 3rd party submittals please.
- This position is not available for Corp-to-Corp.
- This position is not available for Associate Vendors.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.