|Date Posted||March 22, 2019|
Title: SAP Admin
Location: Irving, TX
Duration: 1+ Year Contract
- Provide a short narrative supporting this request: The SAP Identity Management System (IdM) is a key component in SAP user management operations across all three production SAP landscapes (nSAP/VSAP/1ERP) and across the multiple SAP component system instances supporting Production/QA/Development (ECC/SCM/SRM/CRM/Gateway/Fiori/S/4, etc.)
- The position supports processing operations with data sent by OneHR to provision new employees/contractors, terminate employees/contractors who have left the company, and to remove business roles from users who have transferred within the company to accept new positions within the company.
- This resource works closely with OneHR during organizational changes and often detects irregularities in OneHR data and works with OneHR to resolve these instances when they occur.
- The SAP systems are in retained status and the IdM supporting resource should remain within IT.
- A subject matter expertise knowledge of SAP Identity Management system, including SAP IdM software components,
- SAP IdM upgrade and support pack handling, and the SAP OSS support process is required. This includes implementing SAP user provisioning via IDM across multi-system production landscapes, knowledge of SAP IdM configuration, and SAP Netweaver system connectivity.
- The position requires solid technical, written, and verbal communication skills.
- This includes the ability to coordinate multiple development, testing, and production support efforts thru a complex system landscape in an organized manner, and the ability to clearly communicate and work cross-team with functional/project leads,
- HR/Business users, CISO/Internal Audit/External Audit resources.
- In addition to the above, an excellent candidate would possess SAP GRC integration including user provisioning workflows, demonstrated experience with SAP Enterprise Portal and/or other JAVA system user provisioning, demonstrated experience with legacy ABAP Central User Administration (CUA) set-up/operations/trouble-shooting, demonstrated experience with operations in a Sarbanes-Oxley control framework, including General Computing Control objectives, SAP change management, Role, and User provisioning control objective, and finally, a demonstrated experience of coordinated work across multiple customer implementations/external integrator teams (Deloitte/IBM/CSC/CapGemini, etc.)
Education and experience:
- List degree required and/or preferred along with the number of years of related and total experience.
- List any certifications, licenses or other specialized requirements.