|Date Posted||February 8, 2019|
Publication date: 05.02.2019 REFERENCE: 5109255903
Company: Avangrid Service Company (ASC) Department: Network Applications, IT Job Title: Lead Analyst-SAP Support Location: Orange, CT, US Cross Company Responsibility: YES
Business and Department ASC-CT-Orange Orange,CT
Responsible for prioritizing SAP Support Team responsibilities related to providing design, configuration and ad hoc/custom reporting capabilities to the business units. Serves as primary contact with SAP end users and process owners in a specified business area to understand ongoing process requirements (changes, modifications, improvements) and ensuing overall SAP data integrity for Billing and Collections
MAJOR ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Analyze current business processes and scenarios; creates solutions thru design, configuration, or custom development that meet client needs. Prepare specifications and test business solutions according to functional and technical requirements.
2. Acts as team leader for SAP Support Analysts; leads prioritization and planning of SAP Support Team responsibilities in billing and collections area; develop and evaluate plans to be carried out by others.
3. Lead team of SAP functional analysts and coordinate integration points between SAP IS-U and CRM modules to ensure overall process
4. Provides timely and accurate solutions to business areas including unresolved SAP user requests from the service desk.
5. Develops, maintains and updates documentation including Business Process Procedures (BPPs), reference materials, training materials; ensure that it adheres to organizational standards
6. Provide end user training and end user support as required.
7. Completes Service Pack review and tests for all clients, (OSS support.)
8. Identifies available SAP functionality not currently being utilized.
9. Coordinates the definition, review, testing and approval of SAP security access for a specific user group.
Skills/Abilities: - Able to work with others to design effective processes and system solutions - Strong focus on solution quality - Able to multi-task and work under tight deadlines - Capable of business process to technology translation - Must be able to work independently with little to no supervision - Good presentation, communication, listening, and correspondence skills - Have strong desire to excel
Experience/Training: - At least 5-8 years of IT experience, including SAP Support experience. - Detailed, cross module SAP integration knowledge including SAP IS-U, Billing and FICA is preferred. - Broad knowledge of the principles, practices and procedures of the specific business unit is desirable. - Strong knowledge of customer service functionality.
Required Education: Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, or a related field. Equivalent work experience is acceptable.
This opportunity will offer
AVANGRID is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. AVANGRID shall abide by the requirements of
41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, protected veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. The Company is committed to a policy in all of its employment practices of equal opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability, religion, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or other protected status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who is unable to use our online tool to search for or to apply for jobs, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting our Human Resources department at 203-499-2777 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] Disclaimer This e-mail, and any attached file(s), is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom this e-mail is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure. If you are not one of the named recipient(s) or otherwise have reason to believe that you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete this message immediately from any computer. Any other use, retention, dissemination, retransmission, printing or copying of this e-mail or its contents (including any attached files) is strictly prohibited