|Date Posted||January 11, 2019|
Business Analyst - SAP Implementation:
We are looking for a highly capable Business Analyst to join our Fortune 150 Utility client that is in Uptown Charlotte. This 6-month contract with potential extension/conversion opportunity that will focus on a SAP implementation project. This project is a large, multi-year program that will consolidate this company's four legacy billing systems into one customer service platform to deliver the universal experience our customers expect. You will gain extensive knowledge in the newest SAP technologies and become a SME throughout the project.
The Business Analyst plays a critical and exciting role in this project by developing subject matter expertise on specific functions related to reports and descriptive analytics (dashboards) under SAP ISU, SAP Marketing, Commerce, Billing, and Cloud 4 Customer. They support the development of the reporting solution with technical development and support the other analysts as needed.
- Translate stakeholders requirements into reporting and analytics deliverables
- Assist functional team with dashboard and report generation
- Build and test reports using MSRS and Power BI against S4/HANA
- Assist with creating training documentation and job-aids
- Support ad-hoc query requests from business and power users against SAP Web IDE
- Participate in evaluating new technologies so as to ensure the advancement of technology architecture and data within organization Business Intelligence needs
- Enterprise exposure to application/business analyst in IT systems analysis
- Extensive knowledge of SQL querying
- Strong understanding of Power BI, MSRS/SSRS or similar tools
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Phone and In-person/virtual interview with Calculated Hire Recruiter
- Onsite interview with hiring manager and team leads
- Offer and onboarding - expected shortly after onsite interview
- Must be able to start within 2-3 weeks of offer and commit to 40+ hours/wk.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.