|Date Posted||October 10, 2018|
SAP BASIS Administrator
Interested parties, please forward your most up-to-date resume as a Word document along with your phone number and the best time to speak to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. I look forward to hearing from you!
This position is responsible for the design, development, enhancement, implementation and maintenance of the SAP BASIS test and production environments in the MIITAS tax processing system.
This position is assigned SAP BASIS duties and tasks related to the Michigan Department of Treasury’s Business Tax applications running on an SAP COTs application. These applications support employees assigned to multiple locations throughout the State and Country, large projects that involve multiple divisions and/or agencies and projects that include third-party development resources.
This position requires knowledge and understanding of an SAP environment including but not limited to BASIS, Xi, Workflow, Web DynPro, and Functional areas such as RP (Return Processing), TAM (Tax Account Maintenance), AP (Account Profile), along with multiple external interfaces.
This position is responsible for the design, development, enhancement, implementation and maintenance of the SAP BASIS test and production environments in the MIITAS tax processing system. The position is integral to leading and performing on-going Basis maintenance, data integrity, and security for Treasury’s SAP systems
Skills – Desired/Required
- Standard SAP BASIS activities (including starting, stopping, configuring, and maintaining multiple SAP environments
- Upgrade planning and execution (Add-Ons, Kernels, Support Packs, EHP)
- Reviewing SAP Notes and Recommendations
- Providing Troubleshooting support as it relates to lower level processes (SAP, SAP GUI, Network connections, etc.)
- Basic SAP Database Administration
- Monitoring Activities as related to SAP Systems
- Maintain System SSL Certificates to meet PCI Standards
- SAP Integration Support with 3rd Party (E.G. Seibel, Teradata)
- SAP and Oracle Interactions (Through HA Cluster)
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] 844-463-6178