|Location||Universal City, CA|
|Date Posted||October 12, 2017|
Ekman Associates is looking for a BPC Sr. Developer. Ekman Associates, Inc. is a Southern California based company focused on the following services: Management Consulting, Professional Staffing Solutions, Executive Recruiting and Managed Services.
The BPC Developer / Administrator will be responsible for supporting and administrating the SAP BPC solution being implemented. This includes participating in project implementation design and development activities to support the successful business adoption of the new solution, and the ongoing production support and enhancement post go-live. This role requires a strong understanding of film finance/accounting based principles and proven experience supporting financial based EPM applications, specifically SAP BPC.
- Implement solutions to solve business problems in the area of financial and operational planning using SAP BPC HANA/NW.
- Configure processes in SAP BPC using EPM skills, BADI, script logics and computations.
- Review & participate in solution build and test activities on BPC implementations, rollouts, upgrade projects; may be asked to step in to conduct project management activities from time to time
- Participate, support and advise on solution roadmap for BPC projects
- Collaborate with peers in the Technology team to apply best practices to integrate with SAP applications (ERP, BW, BO and BPC)
- Assist, and lead when needed, to troubleshooting production support issues related to EPM / BPC
- Enhance expertise in the area of SAP products relevant to Enterprise Performance Management, by keeping abreast of literature, participating in web/seminars, industry and SAP events as necessary
- Participate as part of out FP&A Service Delivery team for regular production support activities including issue analysis, documentation & prioritization, defect management and testing.
- Collaborate with technical teams to provide input on technical solutions and support end to end solution delivery
- Build effective relationships within a matrixed organization with other IT teams, Controllership & Film Finance contacts within Business Units to support change request solution design & testing