|Date Posted||March 10, 2018|
Sr. ERP Analyst - SAP Supply Chain - Richmond, Va
501 South 5th St
Richmond, Virginia, 23219-0501
How you will impact WestRock:
• Work as an effective team member in various situations as circumstances dictate
• Deliver well-defined business requirements and functional specs to support system development and configuration
• Stay abreast of technology changes and improvements within the Finance/Accounting offerings
• Perform requirements analysis, systems analysis and design work, creating appropriate documentation for use in estimating and specifying project work
• Communicate regularly with the business partners and IT to set priorities, communicate status, document issues, and manage expectations.
• Effectively communicate throughout the organization from end-users through senior level.
• Work closely with the implementation managers to develop, test, and implement change requests.
• Effectively manage relationships with end users, senior management, and within IT in a matrixed-resource environment
• Work collaboratively with 3rd party service providers
What you need to succeed:
• At least 2 to 3 years of SAP experience implementing SAP APO with business process skills S&OP, DP and SP
• At least 2 to 3 years of SAP experience implementing ECC 6.0 Plan to Produce
• Proven ability to work with business partners and IT to define business requirement and functional specifications
• Experience leading enterprise initiatives with proven ability to drive results within budget, scope and timeline
• Proven experience delivering innovative solution
• Ability to stay abreast of the SAP solution roadmap
• Ability to present complex concepts clearly in easily understood terms
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities.
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential.
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.