|Date Posted||March 10, 2018|
Molex is seeking a proactive Business Services Senior Analyst to join our Sales Planning, Demand Forecasting and Supply Planning team! This role will support the SAP SCM APO activities, its integration with ECC modules (SD/PP) and other related software systems for the company. Supports all phases of a project life cycle including defining business requirements, analysis, design, development, configuration, continuous improvements, implementation, testing, and deployment of solutions, as well as documentation and end-user training. Acts as second or third level line of support. May act as lead on assigned projects.
- Provide “hands-on” configuration of SAP APO (DP/SNP), its integration with ECC modules (SD/PP) as well as interfaces to other applications using SAP logistics data (e.g. business intelligence, CRM, third-party applications).
- Serve as an SAP Business Services resource to the Global S&OP and Global Supply Chain Divisions business groups. Ensure a clear understanding of the overall demand forecasting and supply planning business requirements; assist with prioritizing requests, confirm requirements, and develop or enhance “to be” processes using best practice solutions
- Interact with SAP Business Services teams, and other internal global IT groups, incl. Digital Services & Analytics, Global IT Service Centers teams for activities relating to sales planning, demand forecasting and supply planning configuration or business processes.
- Work closely with IT and internal business users in design, support and execution of business process design and implementation.
- Lead assigned projects as directed which may include implementation and enhancements of existing functionalities, including articulating requirements and translating them into high quality and effective solutions. Create appropriate project plan(s) to meet project timelines and within budget. Lead team in testing, validating and documenting solutions.
- Perform reviews of functional specifications and system integration test plans. Confirm integrated processes are tested and approved across applicable functional modules.
- Communicate with colleagues, management and business unit(s) concerning requirements, project status and issues.
- Develop and deliver end-user training.
- Adhere to ITIL Governance guideline for all change management activities with knowledge of SAP “CTS” processes.