|Date Posted||March 8, 2018|
Effectively leads and manages the resources of an assigned team of IT personnel. Identifies, plans and implements new or enhanced business systems to meet the company business requirements in an efficient and economical manner.
- Coordinates resources, schedules and communications of SAP SD/LE and EDI, develops schedules, assigns tasks; accountable for delivery on team projects and the participation of team members to other projects and needs.
- Recommends, plans and establishes objectives to meet short and long term company service requirements.
- Estimates and costs systems project efforts.
- Confers with customers and team members to determine requirements; designs business application systems that address and solve corporate business needs. Utilizes business and systems knowledge to best meet customer and organizational needs.
- Manages cross-functional/full lifecycle projects.
- Manages and maintains controls and procedures to insure that all IT areas are performing significant tasks on schedule and within expense parameters.
- Establish, monitor and improve service delivery levels; reliability, availability, accuracy, serviceability and expense.
- Leads and/or assists team members and customers with problem solving related to application performance and usage.
- Manage and account for resources and assets.
- Interfaces with all levels of management to develop company requirements and obtain approval for installation of new systems.
- Acts as problem coordinator for corporate problems; identifies and analyzes problems, devises solutions through cross-functional teamwork and determines corrective action.
- Assists IS management in preparation of annual budgets and monthly cost allocations.
- Assesses requirements and work requests and assigns priorities and resolution targets.
- Develops technical and business proficiency through formal education, project assignment and interfacing with representatives of carriers and suppliers.
- Performs employment duties for team members.
- Provides input to the recruiting process.
- Accountable for disaster recovery initiatives and change management standards and procedures.
- Interacts in a cross-team capacity to meet customer and organizational needs.
- Provide 24-hour on call support, including evenings and weekends.
- Performing duties consistent with the Company's AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performing other duties as required/assigned by manager.
- 5+ years' experience working as an IT Lead in SAP (SAP SD and LE modules preferred)
- Exposure to standard EDI transaction sets and equivalent SAP IDOCs preferred
- 2+ SAP ERP lifecycle implementations
- The successful candidate will have led a functional team or personally blueprinted operational "As-Is and "To-Be maps, led design workshops, implemented the new design and provided post go-live support during these experiences.
- Plus skills include: SAP AFS/FMS, SAP MM, SAP FI, SAP PI/PO, XML
- Ability to coach, motivate and empower associates to build a strong team.
- Project Management experience.
- Successful experience managing team's support and project priorities
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with IT colleagues as well as internal business partners and external vendors.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Strong functional, process, and change leadership.
- Flexible and understanding of changing priorities and varying levels of urgency.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Experience with formal presentations is desired.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of stakeholders.
- Strong sense of personal integrity; track record of doing things the "right way.
- Motivated, self-starter who is able to operate independently or as part of a team.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to operate independently or as part of a team.
- Proven success assignment record.