|Date Posted||March 13, 2018|
Gaumard Scientific Company, a world leader in health care simulation products, is looking for an SAP (Business1) Support Specialist to join our growing team. Position would be located at our Miami Corporate Headquarters. Gaumard has manufactured and marketed simulators for health care education for more than 60 years. Users worldwide – the military, emergency medical services, major teaching hospitals and nursing schools – recognize Gaumard products for their innovation in simulation in the pre-hospital, obstetrics and gynecology, surgical and nursing care segments. In 2000, Gaumard launched the revolutionary family of NOELLE® maternal and neonatal care simulators that changed the way obstetric and neonatal training is conducted. In 2004, Gaumard pioneered the use of fully tetherless technology with the introduction of the family of HAL® simulators. In 2014, the company introduced Victoria™, its most advanced, mobile maternal/fetal simulator as part of the NOELLE family.
Gaumard manufactures its products at its world headquarters in Miami. The company sells simulators through its own representatives in North America and through 200 distributors in 70 countries.
Responsibilities for this key position include:
· Manage SAP ticket system
· Perform SAP maintenance tasks such as validating business partners, items and discount schedules
· Provide technical support to internal SAP users
· Troubleshoot user errors
· Performing user training
· Develop training documentation (help files and how-to-guides)
· Create SAP Best Practices newsletter
· Develop on demand reports for Sales, Accounting and Costumer Service
· Work with marketing to take and upload item pictures to every item in SAP
· Handle special projects, as assigned
· Communicate effectively