|Date Posted||January 3, 2018|
Global Company seeks a Project Manager as a key liaison to a SuccessFactors Implementation. This is an individual contributor role with 20% travel (only when needed).
- Work with the Human Resources Recruitment & Staffing team on a larger project of the Integration between SAP and Success Factors
- Develops the project work plan, work breakdown structure, and schedule using a designated project management tool for project team usage.
- Project Plans include sufficient task level detail to capture known dependencies and major milestones.
- Management of all projects assigned to oversee.
- Utilize effective project and time management skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ensure all projects are consistent with overall customer objectives and strategic plans.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of cross-functional project teams and ensures the adherence to the project plan.
- Work to control change, timeline, and project scope to accommodate approved changes.
- Produces timely, detailed summaries and high level reports
- Ensure proper quality assurance and user acceptance of solutions prior to implementation.
- Review and finalize deliverables and monitor quality control.
- Management of all resources assigned to projects.
- Proactively identify project and staff related issues.
- Work with Change Management Leader
- Performs other related duties as required.