|Date Posted||March 9, 2018|
SAP Quality Management Analyst
On behalf of our client in the Aircraft Manufacturing Industry, Procom Services is looking for one SAP Quality Management Analyst to fill a direct hire role in Greensboro, NC.
SAP Quality Management Analyst General Summary
The SAP Quality Management (QM) Functional Analyst is responsible for development and support activities in a manufacturing environment. This person assists in development of business processes/requirements, functional and technical specifications and design business solutions ensuring integration with the overall solution.
SAP Quality Management Analyst Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists in development of business processes/requirements, functional and technical specifications and design business solutions ensuring integration with the overall solution.
- Serves as liaison to business and IT teams to identify issues, create and implement solutions, and configure SAP modules (QM, PP, PM, DMS).
- Designs, monitors and performs Quality Assurance testing to ensure accuracy, quality and stability while maximizing performance and scalability.
- Supports existing system in daily manufacturing operations.
- Documents and provides training for newly implemented systems and/or processes.
- Documents and maintains personal and business level goals and strives for their completion.
- Ensures proper application of security within SAP ECC System, including defining security role adjustments to meet the changing business environment.
- Assumes ownership of the system and expands skill base.
- Interacts frequently with business process owners.
SAP Quality Management Analyst Mandatory Skills
- Bachelors’ degree in Information Systems, Engineering or related program from a four year college or university,
- 10+ years of SAP business and/or SAP IT experience with at least 5 years of experience implementing the SAP Quality Management (QM) module with integration in procurement, production planning, production execution, warehouse management, and sales and distribution.
- QM module experience should include configuration and functional activities for source inspection, incoming inspection, production inspections, goods receipt inspections, distribution inspections, customer return inspections, and test equipment management. Ability to define and configure requirements for inspection lot interfacing with external systems is required. Additionally, configuration and use of quality notifications, service notifications, and maintenance notifications for various business processes is needed to cover activities from procurement up to and including after delivery support. Also, certificate of analysis processing is desirable. Furthermore, the analyst should have the ability to configure and implement inspection lot processing associated with maintenance orders.
- The analyst should have a strong command of the QM master data and know how to effectively use data relationships to support business processes, especially objects such as sampling schemes, dynamic modification rules, condition records, effective use of control indicators for inspection characteristics, and inspection plans, but not limited to these.
- The analyst should have a strong command of batch management, serialization, and the classification system.
- Previous experience in Materials Management, Production Planning (PP), Plant Maintenance (PM) and Project Systems (PS) preferred.
- Previous ABAP and Workflow experience is a plus.
- Experience in SAP Global Trade Services (GTS) preferred.
SAP Quality Management Analyst Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Working knowledge of SDLC methodology and tools.
- Excellent presentation, documentation, and project management skills.
- Ability to perform SAP QM system configuration.
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written, verbal) with all levels throughout the organization.
SAP Quality Management Analyst Start Date