|Date Posted||October 10, 2017|
Our direct client is looking for a SAP P2P IT Technical Analyst for a 6 month + contract that can extend.
● Rate: Open Market
● Location: Indianapolis IN (preferred) OR can be based in: Cincinnati, OH or Dayton OH
● ****** Also, Open for Remote / Telecommute
● Duration: 6-month contract, it can extend
● Regular work hours / Monday – Friday
This technical role is responsible for supporting our Global Procurement System Project in the areas of integration with various ERP systems, mainly our Global SAP 6.0 instance. This technical role will ensure that the solutions implemented are done according to business requirements and IT best practice. This hands-on role will be involved with Application Analysis and Design, Development, Integration, Maintenance and Support for the delivery of the solution. They will work closely with other Functional Analysts to understand the business requirements and deliver solutions that support the ongoing Business Strategy.
Core Responsibilities of this role include:
● Responsible for the technical delivery of the Procurement System integration with SAP 6.0.
● Assist in design and analysis of Procurement System integration with other non-SAP systems.
● Assist with data extraction and analysis of Procurement and Accounting information to support Spend Analytic done within the Procurement System