|Date Posted||March 13, 2018|
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
H1 Transfer is OK!!!
Large reputable well branded company is seeking a SAP Functional MM Lead for Materials Management (Procure to Pay) process track team globally in leading new Project initiatives and also provide effective and efficient support to existing solutions. A Sr SAP MM candidate ready to move into a lead role would be highly considered. This is a great opportunity to work on the latest technology platforms and expand to industry valued Business Intelligence and other logistics, GTS or supply chain management solution areas. It is also an opportunity for those professionals looking for career stability and growth within an organization. As SAP MM Project Leader, you will be responsible for leading project implementation and ongoing support of SAP solutions according to specifications and schedules while meeting quality requirements. Through your contributions as a Project Leader, you will have a key impact on the success of your team’s performance and for each of the projects being implemented by:
- Understanding business processes and the IT landscape rapidly
- Formulating adoption of the best practices in meeting the foreseeable or likely challenges
- Framing, reviewing and validating right set of questions for gathering Materials Management process requirements for new initiatives
- Creating or architecting solutions workshops with senior business managers
- Defining and proposing solutions options along with effort estimations
- Rendering advice to senior managers and c-level executives on best business practices and get the buy-in to adopt these practices
- Creating solution road map, integrating multiple disparate processes, and addressing short and long term organizational needs
- Leading creation of detailed solution documentation and presentations
- Leveraging standard processes and architecting innovative solutions for timely execution of the project within the agreed time lines and the cost To be considered:
- Working with your own team (systems analysts, developers etc) and cross-functional project team compositions
- Leading and guiding the team in Production support environment highly focused towards enabling efficient solutions, ensuring utmost customer satisfaction, and meeting SLAs
- Have more than 12 years of SAP experience in the core module of specialization and 5 to 8 years of domain experience.
- Must have hands-on SAP implementation lead experience in multiple Projects with strong knowledge in design, architecting solutions in SAP Materials Management/Logistics Execution (primarily Planning, procurement, inventory management, Valuation, Delivery processing, Shipment processing/Shipment cost processing), GTS (Import processing)
- Have demonstrated experienced as a key contributor to multiple end-to-end SAP implementation projects. Can demonstrate great determination in bringing a solution from conception through realization with great tact and management leading to effective deployment/roll-out of the same across the organization.
- Should have experience in leading team in Production support environment highly focused towards meeting SLAs and ensuring utmost customer satisfaction
- Proven experience in providing production support in all areas of MM and Logistics Execution, GTS (Import) modules of SAP ECC system
- Should also know how MM process integrates with QM, FI, CO, SD and PP modules so as to integrate expert knowledge of own discipline with extensive knowledge of other disciplines in order to develop organizational roadmap and strategy
- Must have expertise in integrating SAP MM with 3PL warehouse solutions
- High level knowledge of SAP SCM and EWM (Extended Warehouse Management) solutions is preferred to support potential use or implementation of the same for supply chain, warehouse and distribution operations
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is an award-winning Information Technology Solutions and Staffing provider with roots in Southern California. For over fifteen years, we have had the privilege of serving exceptional client organizations as both a local and national resource. Our team is comprised of seasoned technologists, staffing industry thought leaders, top-notch recruiters, dedicated account executives, and a world class support staff.
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.