|Date Posted||January 13, 2018|
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics (Ortho) is a global leader of in vitro diagnostics. Ortho serves two primary industries in the medical field: clinical laboratories, by producing platforms and assays that test for a variety of diseases, conditions, and substances; and immunohematology, by providing the means to ensure blood transfusion recipients receive appropriate and compatible blood.
With a history of more than 75 years, Ortho is a pioneer in life-impacting advances in diagnostics. Worldwide across hospitals, hospital networks, blood banks and labs, Ortho’s high-quality products and services enable health care professionals to make better-informed treatment decisions. Headquartered in Raritan, NJ, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics has approximately 4,300 employees serving customers in more than 120 countries.
Ortho is recruiting and retaining the best and brightest around the world. People, who are performance driven, want to make a difference and who help Ortho grow their leadership position in a changing marketplace. The power to reimagine starts with empowered people, who are empowered to grow and given the chance to succeed in ways they hadn’t thought possible before.
Ortho’s purpose is simple: to improve and save lives with diagnostics. They do that by reimagining what’s possible. It’s what defines them. It’s the Ortho difference.
Ortho is an independent company, sponsored by The Carlyle Group, one of the world’s largest and most successful investment firms. The company's executive leadership team has extensive diagnostic experience and a strong heritage of driving market change and innovation. Ortho is a strong brand with solid positions in attractive, growing segments and regions.
The Career Potential
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics is committed to improving and saving lives with diagnostics. To do this we hire people who share this dream and are ready for new adventures. As a valued team member, you will carve your own career path and be part of building this company stronger and better than ever before. There is no limit to the experiences, opportunities and new directions you will have access to here at Ortho Clinical Diagnostics. More importantly, you will be driving the surge of a whole new direction in important medicine. That’s something we can all take pride in as we take this journey together.
As the company continues to grow, we are seeking a SAP Lead - Security who will be responsible for designing, developing, implementing, supporting, and maintaining Ortho’s SAP Security roles and profiles. This position will provide technical input and consulting on projects within business or major technical areas. The SAP Lead - Security position will be responsible for participating in SAP security design, development, implementation and provisioning across various SAP environments through existing SAP tools. This position will participate in security architecture reviews, Internal and External Audit reviews, and annual SAP license audits. Critical to success of the position is individual credibility and the ability to work effectively and interdependently with various team members.
As a SAP Lead - Security you will be responsible for project success and participating in consulting project activities including software implementation, testing, validation, client training and deployment. A successful candidate will:
- Define system and applications authorizations in accordance with Ortho’s organizational structure, project structure and business processes.
- Assist in the implementation of the Single-Sign-On (SSO) process with various application systems to provide seamless access.
- Gather relevant information, identify key issues and relationships, and relate / compare data from different sources to identify and develop potential solutions to new or existing application authorizations.
- Acknowledge the importance of customers by listening to, understanding, and anticipating their needs, giving high priority to customer satisfaction.
- Use CUA in Solution Manager to process the authorizations
- Provide SOD checks with GRC
- Familiarity with SAP HANA to assist the BASIS team
- Partners with customers to capture and analyze business needs and information requirements, define optimum system requirements to meet business needs and prioritize and manage new requirements
- Partners with business process and Basis team members to help them translate and shape their needs into new actionable IT requirements to meet business needs and prioritize and manage new requirements
- Follow applicable security and change management processes
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Typically requires 5 – 7 years of experience with BS or equivalent or 3 - 5 years with MS of experience. Requires a minimum of 5 years of information systems experience, with at least 3 years in Information Security controls.
- Have at least 2+ years of experience in SAP Security for at least two of the following; ECC, BW, CRM, PI, GRC, Solution Manager, MII and Portal.
- Possesses and displays excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to convey information to internal and external customers in a clear, focused and concise manner.
- Proven ability to recognize opportunities for change and act as a catalyst for change management.
- Experience with SOX Control Activities.
- Demonstrated ability to apply technology solutions to business problems.
- Previous Team Lead or Supervisory experience in an SAP or other IT security function
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other technology-related field.
- Computer skills and knowledge of hardware & software required.
- Proficient in word processing, spreadsheet and presentation applications.
Work visa sponsorship is Not available for this position
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics believes in Equal Opportunity for all and is committed to ensuring all individuals, including individuals with disabilities, have an opportunity to apply for those positions that they are interested in and qualify for without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. Ortho Clinical Diagnostics is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals so that an individual can perform their job related duties. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and require special assistance or an accommodation to apply due to a disability, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Your privacy is important to us. By continuing to use our site to apply to this position, you agree to our Candidate Notice, which outlines our privacy policies on information collected during the hiring process.