|Date Posted||January 12, 2018|
Job Title: SAP HR System Manager
Primary Location – Hershey, PA
V-Soft Consulting is an end-to-end recruiting and staffing solution provider known for our ability to provide highly qualified consultants for any project at any scale.
What makes us different? Our expertise is derived from over 20 years of delivering world-class IT staffing, consulting, engineering and managed services to Fortune 1000 and mid-market companies in the U.S., Canada, and Asia. V-Soft is a trusted partner with experience across diverse technology stacks to help business get IT done.
Like what you hear? Apply with V-Soft today!
Direct Hire Opportunities
V-Soft Consulting is currently seeking a SAP HR System Manager for our premier client in Hershey, PA. This is a direct hire position in the manufacturing industry.
Immediate need for a HR Information Systems Manager to focus on HR SuccessFactors and SAP Human Capital Management Payroll capabilities working with our Human Resources teams. The HR Systems Manager works closely with HR Centers of Excellence and HR Operations teams to improve business processes, help improve delivery against service benchmarks and develop new capabilities. This role will have the opportunity to work on leading edge toolsets and drive the creation and adoption of digital capabilities used by a mobile and global workforce. It is expected the HR Information Systems Manager will use a combination of leadership, business and technical skills to drive changes to improve the employee experience.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
Education and Experience »
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems, with ideally a minor in Business Management or Finance.
- 7 – 10 years of Human Resources systems experience including process design and development of enterprise and mobile capabilities across multiple hardware and software platforms.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities »
- Significant experience and knowledge in SAP Human Capital Management (HCM) capabilities and SuccessFactors modules required. Key toolsets include:
- SAP HCM Time and Payroll Processing
- Personnel and Organization Management
- SuccessFactors Employee Central
- Learning Management and Recruiting
- Talent and Succession Management capabilities
- Strong customer relationship management skills and communication skills.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Job Responsibilities »
- Identify and drive process improvements and optimization in the delivery of HR Application capabilities with global business and Information Services team members. Lead teams to analyze results of HR systems activities to identify opportunities to improve service delivery.
- Develop relationships with key HR and Operations business partners. Drive support for critical incidents for time management, payroll processing, employee benefits, recruiting, learning management and personnel and organization management for global business partners. Manage prioritization and communication of requests for change.
- Manage small projects including proposal development, discovery, project requirements, identification of the technical approach and key deliverables. Responsible for managing specific components of a project/program, including conducting blueprint sessions, managing milestones, reviewing progress, supporting resource allocations and resolving issues.
- Drive identification and documentation of requirements development for business requests for new capabilities and process changes. Lead global development teams in driving development and testing activities for new capabilities.
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
V-Soft Consulting Group is headquartered in Louisville, KY with strategic locations in India and across the U.S., including Madison, Chicago, Denver, Harrisburg and Atlanta. Known as an agile innovative technology services company, we were recently rewarded the Large Business of the Year award from Louisville Business First, and were recognized among the top 100 fastest growing staffing companies in North America. V-Soft has a wide variety of partnerships across diverse technology stacks, and holds such titles as MuleSoft Certified Delivery Resource, Oracle Gold Partner, ServiceNow Partner, Microsoft Partner and Cisco Registered Partner, amongst many others.
For more information or to view all our open jobs, please visit www.vsoftconsulting.com or call (844) 425-8425.