|Date Posted||March 10, 2018|
- The SAP HCM analyst will act as an SAP-Time & Payroll Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the HR Service Delivery Payroll and Time & Attendance team. The SAP analyst will be responsible for the accurate and timely execution of time processes for multiple pay groups. To include the evaluation of the Time and quota schemas, work schedule, Holidays, Shift differentials, Overtime schema rules and configuration to enhance current processes or provide appropriate defect resolution as well as the creation and execution of reports that ensure the integrity of the Time and Attendance data. SAP HCM & Payroll configuration for business requirements using BSI Tax Factory, W2, Tax Reporter, schemas, PCRs, wage type creation, basic pay configuration, etc.
· Design and deliver high quality solutions through system configuration that meets overall business requirements
· Must have ability to perform configuration for HCM modules of HR: Payroll, and SAP Time (evaluation & schemas).
· Act as the HR Services lead for SAP Time Management development, defect identification, and defect resolution
· Analysis of time schema and quota schema to identify root cause and solution of pay & time discrepancies
· Resolve complex defects related to Overtime processing schema rules, Work schedules configuration and holidays calendar configurations
· Have in depth expertise with Wage type generation rules, Shift differential experience
· Participates in SAP HR projects as an integral part of a cross-functional team to support the delivery of HR Services.
· Partners with the SAP COE teams to define business requirements, assess technology needs, and identify technical solutions for achieving business objectives
· Works with SAP COE to develop rollout plans for the deployment of new SAP functionality
· Ensure time and attendance data integrity
· Extensive and proven SAP HCM & Payroll configuration skills.
· Hands on experience on US Payroll – BSI Tax Factory, W2, Tax Reporter, schemas, PCRs, wage type creation, basic pay configuration, etc.
· Troubleshoot and resolve HCM & Payroll problems/failures for both external and internal customers and updating ticket logging systems in a timely and accurate manner.
Qualifications and Skills
· SAP Experience in Time Management
· Ability to manage highly confidential materials and issues effectively
· Detailed knowledge of SAP, advanced use of MS Office (Excel, Access, Word), and reporting tools
· Must have a high degree of strategic and analytical planning skills
· should possess excellent time management skills and be able to multi-task prioritizing daily assignments as well as ongoing projects
· Must have strong decision-making and organizational skills
· Be very motivated to meet the needs of internal customers while communicating and working with all levels of the Company.
· Self -motivated and be able to work well under pressure with little supervision
· Must be able to communicate complex information both verbally and in writing to all levels of management
· Be willing to travel as required
· Be willing to work weekends and shifts as needed
Supervisory Responsibility: No
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm. This position regularly requires long hours and weekend work.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected.