|Date Posted||October 7, 2017|
Business Systems Analyst (SAP ECC)
Specifically, we are seeking individuals who have experience configuring and working with the following modules:
- AP, GL, AR
- Organizational Structure
- Fixed Assets
- The Business Systems Analyst will work on the SAP team supporting Accounting and Finance. The Business Systems Analyst is responsible for the analysis and design of the necessary requirements to support SAP configuration efforts for all aspects of Finance.
- The BSA manages and coordinates these activities from beginning to end through the use of agile best practices focused on strategic/analytical assessment, requirements gathering, iteration identification, problem solving and project management.
- The BSA must possess subject matter expertise in both the business and SAP ECC 6.0- Financials (G/L, A/P, A/R, Consolidation, Organization structure, Fixed Assets, and Analytics). The position requires the ability to understand the business sufficiently to be able to document requirements and use cases so they can easily be executed by the project team.
- This role will be required to perform SAP configuration; including functional documentation, test plans and results, system documentation and training materials
- Attention to detail, good analytical and problem solving skills and critical thinking are essential. In addition, being a self-starter/motivator and having a proactive, agile and strategic mindset are a must.